We loves when you ask us questions. This says to us that you trust us to help you make the best decision for your good dog(s) & cat(s). We pawsitively feel that sharing knowledge is a wagnificent way to show we care. CEO Olivia here to do just that. This week we are yapping about liver support.
The liver is a multi-purpose organ.
- Bile production & excretion.
- Excretion of bilirubin, cholesterol, hormones, & drugs.
- Metabolism of fats, proteins, & carbohydrates.
- Enzyme activation.
- Storage of glycogen, vitamins, & minerals.
- Synthesis of plasma proteins, such as albumin, & clotting factors.
This wagnificent organ is often over worked due to diet, chemicals in the environment, vaccines, drugs that may be necessary to control health issues like anti seizure medications etc..
A good Veterinarian will recommend that you take your good dog & cat for liver cleansing at least twice a year to keep it in a good shape.
My medications can be harsh on my organs, especially my liver. Three times a year, my huMom gives me Liver Tone which is made by Omega Alpha. For healthy dogs & cats, Omega Alpha recommends a twice a year cleanse as sufficient but we do it three times due to my medications. Dot & Jerry Underfoot also get LiverTone to ensure their liver is also supported with a good cleanse.
Urban dogs & cats are exposed to toxins every day. Car fumes, second hand smoke, food contaminants, pesticides & flea, tick & heartworm preparations & common drugs such as anti-inflammatories (NSAIDS) just to name a few. They breath in toxins, they absorb them through the skin & ingest them. Eventually the liver has to deal with all these toxins, so a regular cleansing boost is key to a healthy good dog or cool cat.
Our liver is the primary organ for detoxification. In my case, it get’s stressed out by my medications. For example, one of my medications, Potassium Bromide can be described as a salty brine & I take a dose twice a day. LiverTone is a natural herbal liquid based on both Chinese & western medicine. It provides antioxidants to the liver while it gently cleanses & provides a boost to it’s functions. It helps pawvent fatty liver disease & boosts bile excretion.
The benefit of taking LiverTone are:
- Provides antioxidants to the liver tissue while removing toxins
- Helps to remove waste metabolites & cleanse the liver, which supports many of the liver’s functions
- Improves energy levels in dogs & cats
- Aids reduction of waste metabolites
- Maintains healthy liver functions
- Helps with fatty liver (weight loss)
- Bitter Herbs increase bile excretions
- Antioxidants are anti-inflammatory
- Can improve systems of urinary tract problems
- Pawvides a rich source of antioxidants that are impawtant for normal kidney functions.
Your good dog & cat is pawt of your furmily & we nose you loves them. There is no need for them to suffer the ill effects of a toxic or fatty liver. LiverTone is suitable for both cats & dogs, is an easy-to-use, & better absorbed liquid formulation.
Remember, if you have a question we love to pawvide you with answers. Reach out to us here, through Instagram, Facebook, email or call us. If you don’t have long distance calling contact us online & let us call you.
Have a pawsome week, CEO Olivia, Dot & Jerry Underfoot 💜
PS 🐾 Looking for wagnifient healthy & furbulously fun toys or pawsibly a supplement for the well being of your pawtacular good dog or cat? Shop Naturally
Join my pack at knottytoysforgooddogs.com