With another recent recall alert reported again today it reminded us that homemade is always the better choice. So we thought we share some of CEO Olivia’s favorite treats.
Olivia could have shared several pages but we’ve asked her to narrow it down to her top 5 favorites.
- Cold crisp cucumber. Frozen in smaller chunks during the dog days of summer.
- Watermelon shared in the backyard with her fursister Q & pig bros GG & MiG.
- Delicious firm bright orange carrots. Taste great, good chew & chalk full of vitamin A.
- Sweet Bananas raw or frozen. Delicious, great source of vitamin B6 & melatonin.
- Olivia’s Homemade Cookies. We add CBD supplements to her recipe.
Olivia’s Coconut Oat & Hemp Heart Cookies
1 Cup of Oats, 1 Cup of Flour, 2 TBSP Hemp Hearts, 1 LG Ripe Banana Mashed, 3/4 Cup of Coconut Oil melted & 1/4 Cup of Water.
Preheat oven to 350*F or 180*C. In a bowl mix all the dried goods. Add the coconut oil & banana. Mix well adding water slowly. Spoon drop onto parchment paper & bake 8 – 12 minutes depending on your oven. Keep an eye on them. Cool & enjoy.
CEO Olivia ❤