Hi everyone, CEO Olivia here. Very soon it will be June 21st. Not only is it the 1st day of Summer, it’s also my Barkday! I will be turning 8 years young this year. To celebrate I’m asking everyone to join my card drive on behalf of our charity of choice, the Wally Foundation. They help qualifying families, Rescues & Shelters with the costs of AED’s (anti epileptic drugs)& also collect & redistribute medications that have been donated.
I have been blessed to be shown such love & support, through social media, from all over the world. I want to give back & help my fellow epi-warriors. They are the good dogs & cats that like me, live with epilepsy.
So here’s what I’d like for my Barkday this year, please send me a Barkday card with a $1 donation for the Wally Foundation. You can also make your donation digitally through PayPal, the account is email@example.com If you use PayPal leave a note & just say, “Olivia’s Barkday”. Either way, in return, I’ll enter you into a draw for a Knotty Toy for Good Dogs prize pack that will include:
- A Big Gnaw from Knotty Toys for Good Dogs
- A Pack of delicious Gib Nibs donated by Sassy’s Goodies
- A copy of, “What’s Wrong with Gibson”, donated by Dorothy Wills-Raftery of FiveSibes
- A Purple Bracelet donated by epi warrior Lexi & her HooMom, Yvette of Feathered Sunsets
- A Purple T Shirt designed by Dean Russo & an engraved Dog Tag donated by Critter Comforts.
- A $25 USD Amazon gift card donated by Rick Selwood, executive director of the Wally Foundation
Although the Wally Foundation is in the U.S.A. it helps out worldwide, so together we can help the global community of Canine Epi-Warriors. I believe that no family should be forced to decide their good dogs fate due to financial stress. Epilepsy is costly to manage & there is no shame in needing assistance.
You can send your card to me at:
Olivia c/o Knotty Toys for Good Dogs
P.O. Box 125, Coe Hill, ON.
K0L 1P0, Canada
Thank you everyone.